Responsible for data processing is
Postal road 20
Tel: 07161 - 9872159
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "data subject"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when you visit the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request came
- browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website, where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to information regarding the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to rectification of the data concerning you if they are stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
S- you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation.
When visiting the website, cookies may be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you use. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can obtain certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was called up can be recognized when it is called up again.